• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup milk
• 1 large egg
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
• Beat the egg and milk together until fluffy.
• Add all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and sugar) and mix until combined.
• Add the vanilla extract in and ladle the mixed onto a non-stick pan. (do not spread)
• Flip over once little bubbles start to form on the outer edges.
• Serve with a generous dollop of butter and maple syrup.